Welcome to the Technology Training and Resources page for Westfield Washington Schools. Here is what you should know about using technology and getting trained at Westfield.
1. The portal (portal.wws.k12.in.us) is our one-stop-shop for all technology resources, including access to this page.
2. If you are a new employee, be sure to take our New Employee Tech Orientation. It's only about 10 or 15 minutes.
3. Use the navigation on the left-hand side of this page to find training for specific topics.
4. If a technology device isn't working, create a help desk ticket. See this presentation on how and why to use the help desk system.
5. If you have questions about how to use a technology device, contact the Lead Technology Trainer, Kyle Wilcox. Email, call, or text: 317-804-1526.
6. Our goal is to provide top-notch technology resources so that you can focus on students and increase learning. We are here to help!