- Westfield Washington Schools
Return to Headlines
Be a Bus Driver
Be a Bus Driver!
- Flexible schedule of 12-25 hour per week, part time and split shifts
- Starting pay of $100 per day for both shifts of a route
- Opportunity to bid to drive for extra-curricular activities after school and on weekends
- Weekends and summers off/optional
- Paid days off
- Health, vision, dental and retirement benefits available
- Ability to work multiple jobs within the Westfield Washington School District
- Contribute to the growth and development of children
- Influence the next generation
- Contribute to the wellbeing of the Westfield community
- Free admission to school events, including sports
Needed: Class B CDL license
- Westfield Washington Schools will facilitate the process of training bus drivers and acquiring the CDL license.
- WWS will reimburse all fees involved in the licensing process
- WWS has a full-time on-site trainer who trains new drivers using WWS busses, driving on streets in the WWS district
- WWS has a clinic on-site that can provide the necessary physical for the CDL license
- The driving test to acquire the CDL license happens in WWS busses, the same vehicles drivers are trained in.
Don’t want to work full time?
- Bus driving positions start at just 12 hours per week
- Route shares are available, in which a driver works only the AM or only the PM shift
- Driving both shifts is only 25 hours per week
Building Relationships with WWS Students in a FUN environment
- WWS provides strong administrative support to all drivers
- The bus is a FUN and enriching environment for students and drivers
Options Available to Bring Children
- WWS provides options to transport your kids to and from school via your route