All Aboard Program
All Aboard Program
A Kindergarten Readiness Program for the Pre-k Child who is 4 years old by August 1
2019-20 All Aboard Program
All Aboard Enrollment Instructions and Forms
All Aboard Program Information
Westfield Washington Schools 2019-20 All Aboard Pre-k Program is designed for children who will be 4 years old by August 1, 2019 and will be entering kindergarten the 2020-21 school year. The All Aboard curricular-based classrooms emphasize an enriched kindergarten readiness curriculum. The program offers two levels of service to meet family child care needs and a desire to assure full readiness as the child enters Indiana's full day kindergarten classrooms the following school year.The program has limited enrollment (filled by lottery selection, if necessary) with one classroom at each of the six elementary buildings. This program is available to families who live in the Westfield Washington School district boundaries and children of Westfield Washington School employees. During the enrollment process, parents may request a preference for a specific elementary school in which their child would attend All Aboard. Student Support Programs will make every effort to consider all requests. Placement is solely the decision of the Director of Student Support Programs and is influenced by many factors, including future projections for class size by All Aboard location and by classroom. If at any time families would need to be moved to balance school classroom numbers, we will do all we can to work with the families with ample notice of the change.
2019-20 All Aboard Locations:
- Carey Ridge Elementary School 16231 Carey Road, Westfield
- Maple Glen Elementary School 17171 Ditch Road, Westfield
- Monon Trail Elementary School 19400 Tomlinson Road, Westfield
- Oak Trace Elementary School 16504 Oak Ridge Road, Westfield
- Shamrock Springs Elementary School 747 West 161 Street, Westfield
- Washington Woods Elementary School 17950 Grassy Branch Road, Westfield
2019-20 Enrollment Plans Available:
All Aboard Parent Manual is posted below. The manual includes required forms that will need to be completed along with classroom supply list for 2019-2020.2019-20 Break Care Plans are available to any child who are enrolled in the 2019-20 All Aboard Program and requires additional enrollment and fees. Each Break Plan (Fall, Winter, and Spring Break) is open to online enrollment through your EZ ChildTrack account up until 14 days prior to the start of each break. Withdraw requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the break to avoid charges.Break care location will be at Maple Glen Elementary. Student Support Programs reserves the right to change the Break Care location and/or cancel any of the Break Care Plans if enrollment does not support the requirements to open. In this case, parents will be notified 14 days prior to the start of the break. Questions: 317-867-8017
- All Aboard School Year Plan -- August 5, 2019 to May 26, 2020; Monday through Friday from 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (184 days including staff development days)
- All Aboard Readiness Plan -- August 6, 2019 to May 26, 2020; Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Caboose Club extended day care from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
All Aboard classrooms are in each of Westfield’s elementary schools. Enrollment is limited. If registration exceeds space, a Lottery will be held Monday, February 25, 2019. Families will be notified of enrollment acceptance by March 1, 2019.
- Fall Break (enroll by 9-30-19)
- October 14-18, 2019
- Winter Break (enroll by 12-9-19)
- December 23-January d (closed 12-24, 12-25, 12-31, and 1-1)
- Spring Break (enroll by 3-20-20)
- April 3-10, 2020
Important Program Information:
- Enrollment is open to children living in the Westfield School District and to children of WWS employees.
- Child must be 4 years old by August 1, 2019.
- Every effort is made to place children in their home school, however, site placement is not guaranteed. You may also rank school location choice to attend 2019-20 All Aboard if your child is not placed in their home school.
- Questions, call Student Support Programs Enrollment office at 317-867-8017.
The 2018-19 TOTS and All Aboard Food Policy with specific information regarding the food policy can be found below in addition to any required forms that will need to be completed and turned in.
- State guidelines for care will be followed and ratios will be honored
- Program design will combine pre-k activities with a “home like” atmosphere
- Staffed by Westfield Washington Schools employees with Early Childhood training or experience
- Members of the NAEYC (National Association for the Eduction of Young Children)
- School cafeteria lunch may be purchased or a lunch from home may be packed
- Enrollment is limited
Menus and InformationAll Aboard lunch menu follow the school lunch menu. To view this menu, go to Parents > Student Nutrition > Menus
Direct all inquiries to our Student Support Programs Enrollment Office at (317) 867-8017 or (317) 407-8182 or email@example.com.
Marci Derado, Director of Student Support Programs
firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: (317) 867-8639 or (317) 867-8069
Cell: (317) 407-8182Leeann Adams, Assistant Director of Student Support ProgramsCell: (317) 619-5869
Bessy Martinez, All Aboard Classroom Leadmartinezb@wws.k12.in.us
Carey Ridge Elementary School
Office: (317) 867-6200
Kerri Reynolds, All Aboard Classroom Lead
Maple Glen Elementary School
Office: (317) 896-4700Ceri Waite, All Aboard Classroom Lead
email@example.comMaple Glen Elementary School
Office: (317) 896-4700
Stacy Hartman, All Aboard Classroom Lead
Monon Trail Elementary School
Office: (317) 867-8600
Lynn Veatch, All Aboard Classroom Lead
Oak Trace Elementary
Office: (317) 867-6400Sara Breitzmann, All Aboard Classroom Leadbreitzmanns@wws.k12.in.us
Oak Trace Elementary School
Office: (317) 867-6400
Erika Vanderveen, All Aboard Classroom Lead
Shamrock Springs Elementary School
Office: (317) 867-7400
Michelle Taylor, All Aboard Classroom Lead
Washington Woods Elementary School
Office: (317) 867-7900