Westfield Washington Schools is a part of the Central Indiana Consortium (CIC).
The CIC was formed to offer candidates a single place to apply for a position in multiple districts. The consortium consists of the following districts:
- Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation
- Franklin Community School Corporation
- Metropolitan School District of Decatur Township
- Westfield Washington Schools
- Zionsville Community Schools
Your application will not be valid until you have completed the online application in its entirety and scanned the following attachments: resume, transcripts, teaching license, and three letters of recommendation. Your application materials will remain active for one year. To stay current, return to your application within a year of its creation and update information as necessary.
For more information contact the district office at (317) 867-8000