Virginia F. Wood Early Learning Center
19500 Tomlinson Road, Suite A
Westfield, Indiana 46074
Registered families can download the new EZ ChildTrack Parent Portal app!
Click the EZ ChildTrack link to the left to go to our Parent Portal website, then scroll down to the bottom of the Login page to press your app store button. After the app has downloaded, and you have opened it, there is no longer any need to scan a QR Code. Just return to our Parent Portal website and press the app store button a second time. Done!
TOTS Child Care
Infants ages 12 weeks old to Preschool
The Virginia F Wood Early Learning Center located at 19500 Tomlinson Road, Suite A, Westfield opened in August of 2022. Our beautiful facility provides childcare and learning experiences for children between the ages of 12 weeks old through 4 years old. The building is also the location for Westfield Washington Schools Developmental Preschool Program.
2024-25 Virginia F Wood Early Learning Center Open House
Please plan to attend the 2024-25 open house on Thursday, January 4, 2024. We will offer a brief building tour of a few classrooms and common areas. You can choose to attend either at 5:30 PM or 6:00 PM at Virginia F Wood Early Learning Center.
Posted at the top of this web page is the recorded virtual parent information meeting for 2024-25 TOTS and All Aboard programs. The virtual meeting includes details about the programs, instructions to submit enrollment and the placement process.
2024-25 TOTS and All Aboard Materials
Below are the links to download information and pricing for the 2024-25 program.
2024-25 TOTS and All Aboard Open Enrollment
January 8, 2024 at 6:00 AM through February 5, 2024 at 11:59 PM
You must complete the steps listed below by February 5, 2024 to submit your child's 2024-25 TOTS enrollment for consideration.
Submit online enrollment between January 8, 2024 starting 6:00 AM through February 5, 2024 ending 11:59 PM. Click here to download the EZ ChildTrack Online Enrollment instructions
- Click 2024-25 TOTS Child Information and Enrollment Application to download, print and complete.
- The following must be received by February 5, 2024 by 4:00 PM to the address listed below:
- A $175 registration check made payable to Westfield Washington Schools
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency by submitting a copy of a utility bill, purchase agreement, or rental agreement
- Enrollment for child care is offered as a School Year Plan providing care from August 5, 2025 through May 27, 2025
- Families who have children enrolled in the preschool and pre-k classrooms have the option to enroll in break care plans: Fall Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break
- TOTS Summer Camp is available for the preschool and pre-k child. The full summer plan has limited enrollment beginning March 1, 2024
- TOTS hours of operation are 6:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. (select specific plan with times)
- State guidelines for care will be followed and ratios will be honored
- Program design will combine preschool activities with a “home like” atmosphere
- Staffed by Westfield Washington Schools employees with Early Childhood training and experience
- Lunch is purchased through the school cafeteria through the child's lunch account
- Enrollment is limited
- Direct all inquiries to our Student Support Programs Enrollment Office at (317) 896-4803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TOTS Enrollment Eligibility
- Infant and Toddler (ages 12 weeks to 36 months) child care for WWS employees only
- Preschool (3 years old by August 1 and toilet trained) child care for WWS employees and families living in the Westfield school boundaries who have an older child enrolled in the Westfield Washington Schools.
- Priority placement is given to returning families and full time school year plans.
- Infant and Toddler enrollment is only open to children of WWS employees.
- Pre-School enrollment is open to children of WWS employees and to families with older children enrolled at WWS.
- Questions, contact our Enrollment Office at 317-896-4803.
School Cancellation and Delays
Click here for TOTS and All Aboard weather delays and closure instructions. Parents will receive a text message and/or an email from the district when this occurs.
Staff Development Days and Parent/Teacher Conference Days
The TOTS classrooms will meet as regularly scheduled on staff development days and parent/teacher conference days. These days must coincide with your child's service days according to when your child normally attends.
Break Plans for Preschool
Online enrollment for each break is open until 14 days prior to the start of each break, and you have the flexibility to select specific days to attend during the breaks for child care. Each break is open for online enrollment until 14 days prior to the start of the break. Families may cancel break enrollment by the same deadline date, 14 days prior to the start of each break.
- Fall Break 2024 (enroll or withdraw by 10-7-24)
- October 21-25, 2024
- Winter Break 2024-25 (enroll or withdraw by 12-9-24)
- December 23, December 26-31, and January 2-3 (closed 12-24, 12-25, and 1-1)
- Spring Break 2025 (enroll or withdraw by 3-21-25)
- April 4-11, 2025
TOTS Program Food Policy Information
TOTS Monthly Menus for 2023-24
Meal Plan Assistance
Director of Early Childhood Learning
Important Dates for 2024-25 TOTS and All Aboard
- January 4, 2024 -- Open house at 5:30 and 6:00 PM to tour a few classrooms and common areas
- January 8-February 5, 2024 -- 2024-25 TOTS and All Aboard open enrollment (all returning and new families must submit enrollment)
- February 16, 2024 -- Parents notified of 2024-25 TOTS and All Aboard enrollment status