Virginia F. Wood Early Learning Center
19500 Tomlinson Road, Suite A
Westfield, Indiana 46074
Virtual Information Session
TOTS Child Care
Infants ages 12 weeks old to Preschool
IMPORTANT DATES for the 2023-24 TOTS and All Aboard Program
- Complete and submit your child's online enrollment through the EZ ChildTrack link on the district website.
- Submit all required paperwork and forms that will be posted on this webpage during the open enrollment period.
2023-24 TOTS and All Aboard enrollment will be filled first by returning families and remaining spots are filled by lottery selection. We will hold the lottery on Friday, February 10 (closed to public), and parents will received enrollment status notification by email on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
Families who receive confirmed 2023-24 enrollment will be provided an information packet with forms and documents that must be completed and returned by Friday, April 28, 2023. Failure to return completed forms by April 28 could forfeit enrollment.
A link to the virtual parent meeting will be posted here on January 5, 2023 by 4:30 pm.
Complete your EZ Child Track online enrollment. The link is found on the left hand side.
- Completed hard copy of the Child Information Forms. Click here to download form.
- Proof of residency (example: a copy of your utility bill showing your name and home address).
- If you are a WWS employee, a copy of your WWS ID.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Check made payable to Westfield Washington Schools for $175. This check will be held until after the lottery placement is complete in early February.
2022-23 TOTS and All Aboard Information
TOTS Program Information
- Enrollment for child care is offered as a School Year Plan providing care from August 8, 2022 through May 30, 2023
- Families who have children enrolled in the preschool classroom have the option to enroll in break care plans: Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break (11/23 only), Winter Break, and Spring Break
- TOTS Summer Camp is available for the preschool and pre-k child and is a full summer plan with open enrollment March 1, 2023
- TOTS hours of operation are 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- State guidelines for care will be followed and ratios will be honored
- Program design will combine preschool activities with a “home like” atmosphere
- Staffed by Westfield Washington Schools employees with Early Childhood training or experience
- Lunch is purchased through the school cafeteria through the child's lunch account
- Enrollment is limited
- Direct all inquiries to our Student Support Programs Enrollment Office at (317) 896-4803 or email@example.com
TOTS Enrollment Eligibility
- Infant and Toddler (ages 12 weeks to 36 months) child care for WWS employees only
- Preschool (3 years old by August 1 and toilet trained) child care for WWS employees and families living in the Westfield school boundaries who have an older child enrolled in the Westfield Washington Schools.
- Priority placement is given to returning families and full time school year plans.
- Infant and Toddler enrollment is only open to children of WWS employees.
- Pre-School enrollment is open to children of WWS employees and to families with older children enrolled at WWS.
- Questions, contact our Enrollment Office at 317-896-4803.
School Cancellation and Delays
Click here for TOTS and All Aboard weather delays and closure instructions. Parents will receive a text message and/or an email from the district when this occurs.
2022-2023 Staff Development Days and Parent/Teacher Conference Days
The TOTS classrooms will meet as regularly scheduled on staff development days and parent/teacher conference days. These days must coincide with your child's service days according to when your child normally attends.
2022-2023 Break Plans for Preschool
Online enrollment for each break is open until 14 days prior to the start of each break, and you have the flexibility to select specific days to attend during the breaks for child care. Each break is open for online enrollment until 14 days prior to the start of the break. Families may cancel break enrollment by the same deadline date, 14 days prior to the start of each break.
- Fall Break (enroll or withdraw by 10-3-22)
- October 17-21, 2022
- Thanksgiving Break (enroll or withdraw by 11-9-22)
- November 23, 2022
- Winter Break (enroll or withdraw by 12-5-22)
- December 19-23 and December 27-29 (closed 12-26 and 12-30)
- Spring Break (enroll or withdraw by 3-17-23)
- March 31 and April 3-7, 2023
TOTS Program Food Policy Information
TOTS Monthly Menus
March 2023 Menus for 1 and 2 Year Olds
March 2023 Preschool and All Aboard Menus
Meal Plan Assistance
Director of Early Childhood Learning