All Aboard Program
Virginia F. Wood Early Learning Center
19500 Tomlinson Road, Suite A
Westfield, Indiana 46074
All Aboard Pre-K Program
IMPORTANT DATES for the 2023-24 TOTS and All Aboard Program
The Virginia F. Wood Early Learning Center will have a virtual parent meeting link posted on this webpage by Thursday, January 5, 2023. The virtual meeting will provide information about the 2023-24 TOTS and All Aboard program including instructions to submit enrollment and the placement process. Also on January 5, we will offer an open house tour at 6:00 pm and again at 6:30 pm where you will get a change to tour a few of our rooms.
2023-24 online enrollment will begin Monday, January 9, 2023 at 6:00 am through Monday, February 6, 2023 at 11:59 pm. This is not a first come / first serve enrollment, but is an open enrollment period that is a two part process (listed below) that must be completed between January 9 and February 6. 2023.
- Complete and submit your child's online enrollment through the EZ ChildTrack link on the district website.
- Submit all required paperwork and forms that will be posted on this webpage during the open enrollment period.
2023-24 TOTS and All Aboard enrollment will be filled first by returning families and remaining spots are filled by lottery selection. We will hold the lottery on Friday, February 10 (closed to public), and parents will received enrollment status notification by email on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
Families who receive confirmed 2023-24 enrollment will be provided an information packet with forms and documents that must be completed and returned by Friday, April 28, 2023. Failure to return completed forms by April 28 could forfeit enrollment.
2022-23 TOTS and All Aboard
Open enrollment for 2022-23 All Aboard is now closed. Call our enrollment office at 317-896-4803 to be added to the waitlist.
- Completed hard copy of the Child Information Forms. Click here to download forms.
- Proof of residency (example: a copy of your utility bill showing your name and home address).
- If you are a WWS employee, a copy of your WWS ID.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Check made payable to Westfield Washington Schools for $175. This check will be held until after the lottery placement is complete in early February.
Westfield Washington Schools 2022-2023 All Aboard Pre-k Program is designed for children who will be 4 years old by August 1, 2022 and will be entering kindergarten the 2023-2024 school year. The All Aboard curricular-based classrooms emphasize an enriched kindergarten readiness curriculum. The program offers two levels of service to meet family child care needs and a desire to assure full readiness as the child enters Indiana's full day kindergarten classrooms the following school year.
2022-2023 Enrollment Plans:
- All Inclusive School Year Plan -- Monday through Friday from 6:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (including break care, MKL Day, President's Day, and staff development days)
- All Aboard School Year Plan -- Monday through Friday from 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (including staff development days)
- All Aboard Readiness Plan -- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Caboose Club extended day care through our BAC Program from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Click here to download the procedures TOTS and All Aboard will follow regarding school delays and/or cancellations.
The TOTS Pre-School and All Aboard Pre-K programs are eligible to enroll in break care plans. Break care will be at the Virginia F. Wood Early Learning Center. The All Inclusive Plan includes all Breaks. Both the All Aboard and Preschool age have the option to enrollment in any of the breaks and can select specific days to attend. Enrollment is limited and has additional fees.
- Families have the option of choosing only the days needed during breaks.
- Remember enrollment and/or changes must be completed no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of a break.
- Because of staffing and state licensing requirements, we cannot accept unregistered drop-ins.
- Send a non-perishable lunch and drink with your child. Breakfast will not be served. AM and PM snacks will be available.
- Enrollment is Limited
Break Care billing is a separate cost and is not included in your monthly billing.
- Fall Break October 17-21, 202s (enroll / withdraw by 10-3-22)
- Thanksgiving Break November 23 (enroll / withdraw by 11-9-22)
- Winter Break December 19-23, 2022 (closed December 26 and December 30) (enroll / withdraw by 12-5-22)
- Spring Break March 30-April 7, 2023 (enroll / withdraw by 3-17-23)
Non-School Days for Teacher Planning and Parent Conferences
TOTS & All Aboard are open as usual on teacher planning/parent conference days. Parents will need to feed their child breakfast before attending and send a non-perishable lunch and drink since the cafeteria will be closed. A morning and afternoon snack and drink will be made available.
TOTS and All Aboard will be closed on the following days:
- September 5, 2022
- December 26 and 30, 2022
- January 16, 2023 for School Year Plan, All Inclusive Plan has care on this day
- February 20, 2023 for School Year Plan, All Inclusive Plan has care on this day
- May 29, 2023
- State guidelines for care will be followed and ratios will be honored
- Program design will combine pre-k activities with a “home like” atmosphere
- Staffed by Westfield Washington Schools employees with Early Childhood training or experience
- Members of the NAEYC (National Association for the Eduction of Young Children)
- School cafeteria lunch may be purchased or a lunch from home may be packed
- Enrollment is limited
Direct all inquiries to our Student Support Programs Enrollment Office at (317) 896-4803 or (317) 896-4808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cell: (317) 610-0474
Bessy Martinez, All Aboard Classroom Lead
Larisa Victor, All Aboard Classroom Lead