Riverview Employee Mental Health Assistance Program
Westfield Washington School Corporation – Employee Mental Health Assistance Program
Riverview Health is pleased to announce a new Employee Mental Health Assistance Program in partnership with Westfield Washington Schools (WWS).
What is the Mental Health Assistance Program?
This is a work-based intervention program designed to assist employees in addressing personal challenges including stress, mood, and relationship strain to help develop effective and healthy solutions through individual counseling sessions. The program is offered to all WWS employees as a benefit to support the mental health needs of faculty and staff. Services are fully confidential - No information is shared with WWS and information does not enter your medical record.
What is offered?
Services and personal support are offered through Riverview Health Behavioral Care offering: • Four free counseling sessions with a licensed psychologist
- Available to all WWS employees and spouses regardless of insurance coverage (dependents and children not available)
- Flexibility in scheduling
- In-person visits at Riverview Health Behavioral Care, Noblesville
- Virtual visits through confidential and secure mobile applications
- Limited slots available at the Riverview Health Employer clinic, Westfield Hospital
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Call Riverview Health Behavioral Care:
- Indicate you are a WWS employee interested in scheduling through the Employee Mental Health Assistance Program
- Our representative will walk you through next steps
Coordinator of Social & Emotional Learning
Westfield Washington Schools