Curricular Materials & Student Fees
Consumable and student fees (TBR) will be posted in PowerSchool on the following schedule:
PK-grade 4: Posted the week of July 20 and are due September 15
Grade 5 & 6: Posted the week of July 20 and are due September 15
Grades 7 & 8: Will be posted the week of September 15 and are due October 30. Elective classes will be assessed by quarter. Q2 posted the week of November 14 and is due December 14. Q3 will be posted the week of January 30 and due February 28. Q4 will be posted the week of March 27 and will be due April 27.
Grades 9-12 - The first trimester will be posted the week of September 15 and is due October 30. The second trimester will be posted the week of November 28 and is due December 28. The third Trimester will be posted the week of March 6 is due April 6.
Curricular Materials & Student Fees (formally known as Textbook Rental) includes, but not limited to, textbooks, workbooks, Chromebook, classroom novels or other books utilized in the classroom, online textbooks/resources, and supplies like science lab chemicals, and art supplies. Per Indiana Code (IC 20-26-12) Indiana is one of eight states that collects student fees for curricular materials rather than collecting for them through property.
- What are the curricular materials rates for my student(s)?
- When will Fees be posted in PowerSchool and when are they due?
- Can I purchase my own computer for my student?
- What is the Chromebook protection plan?
- What is Turn it in?
- What are Student and Consumable fees?
- Textbook rental includes:
- What is Canvas?
- What is Naviance?
- What is Lions Lead?
- What is panorama?
- Free lunches will be provided for ALL students for the 2021-2022 school year. How do I obtain assistance with Curricular Materials and Student Fees and what fees am I responsible for?
- How am I billed if I move into the district mid year?
- If I need to move out of the district mid year what happens to my fees?
- If a Student adds or drops a class mid year what happens to the fees?
- How do I pay my fees?