WWS Visual Identity Guidelines
Westfield Washington Schools six elementary schools as well as Westfield Intermediate (5th & 6th grades) and Westfield Middle School (7 & 8th grades) send home a Friday email to parents with school news. For your event to be included in this email to parents:
- A digital, one-page PDF, Word or JPEG flyer must be emailed 2 weeks in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Flyers only run if space is available in the newsletters; this is at the discretion of the district and school.
- For-profit events/organizations are not allowed to be included in the newsletters.
- Fundraisers, unless with a close association to Westfield Washington Schools, will not be allowed.
- Events that charge a fee are generally excluded. (outside camps, training organizations, tutoring program etc. that charge fees)
- Except for preapproved groups, religious activities, including bible camps, will not be allowed.
List pre-approved Westfield-affiliated groups
- Westfield Aquatics
- Open Doors
- Student Impact
- Westfield Youth Assistance Program