Riverview Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Westfield Washington School Corporation – Employee Assistance Program
Riverview Health is pleased to announce a new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in partnership with Westfield Washington Schools (WWS).
What is an EAP?
EAP is a work-based intervention program designed to assist employees in addressing personal challenges including stress, mood, and relationship strain to help develop effective and healthy solutions through individual counseling sessions. The program is offered to all WWS employees as a benefit to support the mental health needs of faculty and staff. Services are fully confidential - No information is shared with WWS and information does not enter your medical record.
What is offered?
Services and personal support are offered through Riverview Health Behavioral Care offering: • Four free counseling sessions with a licensed psychologist
- Available to all WWS employees and spouses regardless of insurance coverage (dependents and children not available)
- Flexibility in scheduling
- In-person visits at Riverview Health Behavioral Care, Noblesville
- Virtual visits through confidential and secure mobile applications
- Limited slots available at the Riverview Health Employer clinic, Westfield Hospital
When will the EAP begin?
December 1, 2020
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Call Riverview Health Behavioral Care:
- select option 3
- Indicate you are a WWS employee interested in scheduling through “EAP”
- Our representative will walk you through next steps
Coordinator of Social & Emotional Learning
Westfield Washington Schools