What is the Leader Academy?
- The Leader Academy teaches leadership skills and the concept of servant leadership to WHS Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors.
- Students learn leadership concepts in monthly leadership labs which introduce students to various leadership skills and encourages students participate in servant leadership activities.
- Students will help lead our schools service initiative and work with other service organizations to implement monthly school-wide service projects.
- The program culminates with an Impact Project that students design, plan, and implement. The goal of the Impact Project is to improve not only WHS and its students but the community as a whole.
THE LEADER ACADEMY CALLOUT IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 30TH DURING CORE TIME. SIGN UP IN ENRICHING STUDENTS!!!
Who is Involved?
- Students in grades 9, 10, and 11 are welcome to join.
- Leadership meetings occur twice monthly during CORE time.
- Any questions or comments please e-mail Mark Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org.