WWS Summer Camps
WESTFIELD SUMMER CAMP 2022
June 2--August 3, 2022
Online enrollment begins March 1, 2022 at 6 AM
Westfield Summer Camp 2022 will offer a summer of fun for Westfield children ages 3 to 13 years old, including full day care and/or opportunity and sports camps for children who will be entering grade K through 8th grade.
Westfield Summer Camp 2022 Catalog -- click to download
Instructions to Set Up your EZ ChildTrack Account
Instructions to Submit Online Enrollment for Westfield Summer Camp Program
The popular Westfield Summer Camps 2022 program is available to families who reside in the Westfield Washington School district boundaries. A summer catalog with complete details and pricing will be published on this website by Friday, February 18, 2022. Online enrollment begins Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 6 am.
1. Full week summer camp for 3 through 13 years old will be at Oak Trace Elementary School and will be open from 6:45 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday with the option to add extended care from 5:30 to 6:00 pm.
2. COVID guidelines encourage a restriction on visitors entering and leaving the building. Because of that, arrival and dismissal will take place at the curb.
3. In the event that Westfield Washington Schools continues the mask mandate into the summer, these will be the summer camp protocols. Please monitor your child for sickness/COVID symptoms and keep the child home if not feeling well. This helps other families keep their children healthy.
4. Field trips will be planned periodically during the summer for grades 1 through 13 years old. Details on field trips can be found in the Westfield Summer Camp catalog to be posted on this website in late February.
5. UPDATE Regarding Summer Food as of 4/28/22 -- When we created the summer catalog, the current information regarding free breakfast and lunch during the summer stated that the USDA would continue free meals through the end of June. Unfortunately, our state representative has shared with us that food will no longer be free after the last day of the regular 2021-22 school year. Therefore, children who are enrolled to attend our summer full week care (summer BAC for grades K through 13 years old and summer preschool and pre-k) will need to eat breakfast at home and/or bring a morning snack with them. Parents will need to provide a nonperishable lunch each day the child is enrolled to attend, and we will continue to offer an afternoon snack at no cost to you.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 867-8017