WWS Summer Camps
WESTFIELD SUMMER CHILD CARE 2021
June 7-August 4, 2021
Online enrollment begins March 1, 2021 at 6:00 AM
Westfield Summer Camp 2021 will offer a summer of fun for Westfield children ages 3 up through 8th grade including full day care for 3 through 13 year olds and/or opportunity and sports camps for grade K through 8th grade.
Welcome to Westfield Washington Schools Summer Camp 2021. We are so excited offer this program to families who resided in the Westfield Washington School district boundaries.
- Contact numbers for summer camp will be monitored between 6:45 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
(317) 867-7916 for 1st grade through age 13
(317) 504-1717 for 3 year olds, 4 year olds and Kindergarten
2. Summer Camp is open from 6:45 till 5:30 Monday through Friday with the exception of July 5th. If you signed up for extended care, your child will be able to stay until 6:00 pm.
3. COVID guidelines encourage a restriction on visitors entering and leaving the building. Because of that, all arrival check in and dismissal check out will take place at the curb near Door #2 for grades 1 through age 13 and Door #19 for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten.
4. All children will receive breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack free of charge when enrolled.
5. Per the CDC’s Summer Camp Guidance, the Governor’s mandate regarding masks, and district protocols, children and adults in schools are still required to wear masks. While inside, children will be expected to keep a mask on correctly unless eating or able to social distance. Parents are responsible for providing masks, and the child will not be allowed to come in the building without one. You may want to pack an extra mask in case the mask gets lost, dirty, or broken. During outside activities, children will be allowed to remove masks. Should guidelines change regarding the wearing of masks, parents will be notified.
6. Please monitor your child for sickness/COVID symptoms and keep the child home if not feeling well. This helps other families keep their children healthy.
7. Water fountains will not be on. Your child will need a water bottle that is not glass. The water bottle filling stations will be open so children can refill as needed. Please label your child’s water bottle in case it gets misplaced.
8. Children will be going outside regularly so sunscreen will be a good idea. We are not allowed to apply sunscreen on your child. You may apply at home before sending your
child, or you can provide sunscreen for your child to apply while at summer camp.
9. Washington Woods Elementary has an outdoor shelter, some woods, and easy access to Freedom Park. Different grade levels may choose to walk to Freedom Park on occasion. Of course if this happens, children will be supervised at all times. Below is a permission slip that will apply from June 7, 2021 through August 4, 2021. This permission slip gives us permission to walk your child to Freedom Park. Please be sure to send the permission slip with your child on the first day of attendance
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 867-8017