TOTS ProgramAugust 5, 2019 to May 26, 2020
Childcare for Infants age 12 weeks old to Preschool
2020-2021 TOTS and All Aboard online open enrollment is January 13 through February 14, 2020.
2019-20 TOTS Program InformationThe TOTS is open from 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. TOTS enrollment has limited space and a selection process for placement is used to fill the TOTS classrooms.
The TOTS Program Lead is available to personally conference with each family to discuss their unique child care needs. Once a family is enrolled, we would ask a commitment to being your full-time child care provider. If the family would need to withdraw from TOTS, a written 30 day notice to the Program Lead and the Student Support Programs business office is necessary.2019-20 TOTS Program Information
- Enrollment for child care is offered as a School Year Plan providing 184 scheduled days of care from August 5, 2019 through May 26, 2020
- Families who have children enrolled in the preschool classroom have the option to enroll in break care plans: Fall Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break
- TOTS Summer Camp is available for the preschool and pre-k child and is a full summer plan with open enrollment March 1, 2019
- TOTS hours of operation are 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- State guidelines for care will be followed and ratios will be honored
- Program design will combine preschool activities with a “home like” atmosphere
- Staffed by Westfield Washington Schools employees with Early Childhood training or experience
- Lunch is purchased through the school cafeteria through the child's lunch account
- Enrollment is limited
- Direct all inquiries to our Student Support Programs Enrollment Office at (317) 867-8017 or email@example.com
TOTS Enrollment EligibilityIn order to comply with the Indiana statute for child care guidelines, TOTS will be following these guidelines:
Enrollment in the TOTS program is limited. If registration exceeds space in program, a Lottery will be held on Monday, February 25, 2019. Families will be notified by email of enrollment acceptance by Friday, March 1, 2019.
- Infant and Toddler (ages 12 weeks to 36 months) child care for WWS employees only
- Preschool (3 years old by August 1 and toilet trained) child care for WWS employees and families living in the Westfield school boundaries who have an older child enrolled in the Westfield Washington Schools.
- Priority placement is given to returning families and full time school year plans.
- Infant and Toddler enrollment is only open to children of WWS employees.
- Pre-School enrollment is open to children of WWS employees and to families with older children enrolled at WWS.
- Questions, contact our Enrollment Office at 317-867-8017.
Calendar for 2019-2020
TOTS Plans and Fees
Break and Non-school Day Information for TOTS
School Cancellation and Delays
TOTS Parent Manuals for the 2019-2020 school year are posted below. Manuals include required forms that must be completed and information about classrooms and specific supply lists by classroom.
2019-20 Staff Development Days and Parent/Teacher Conference Days
The TOTS classrooms will meet as regularly scheduled on staff development days and parent/teacher conference days. These days must coincide with your child's service days according to when your child normally attends.
Teacher Planning/Parent Conference: Friday, November 8, 2019
Teacher Planning: Friday, February 14, 2020
2019-20 Break Plans for PreschoolPreschool Break Care Plans are available to any child enrolled in the 2019-20 TOTS Preschool classroom. There is no break care for Infants and Toddlers. Each Break Plan (Fall, Winter, and Spring Break) is open to online enrollment through your EZ ChildTrack account up until 14 days prior to the start of each break. Withdraw requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the break to avoid charges.Break care location for Preschool will be at Oak Trace Elementary. Student Support Programs reserves the right to change the Break Care location and/or cancel any of the Break Care Plans if enrollment does not support the requirements to open. In this case, parents will be notified 14 days prior to the start of the break.
Online enrollment for each break is open until 14 days prior to the start of each break, and you have the flexibility to select specific days to attend during the breaks for child care. Each break is open for online enrollment until 14 days prior to the start of the break. Families may cancel break enrollment by the same deadline date, 14 days prior to the start of each break.
- Fall Break (enroll by 9-30-19)
- October 14-18, 2019
- Winter Break (enroll by 12-9-19)
- December 23-January 3 (closed 12-24; 12-25; 12/31; and 1-1)
- Spring Break (enroll by 3-20-20)
- April 3-10, 2020
2019-2020 TOTS Program Food Policy InformationThe 2019-2020 TOTS and All Aboard Food Policy with specific information regarding the food policy can be found below in addition to any required forms that will need to be completed and turned in.
Monthly Menu by ClassroomsPreschool lunch menu will follow the school lunch menu. To view the school lunch menu, go to Parents > Student Nutrition > Menus
Meal Plan AssistanceContact Information:Marci Derado
Director of Student Support Programs
email@example.comOffice: (317) 867-8639 or (317) 867-8069Cell: (317) 407-8182Leeann AdamsAssistant Director of Student Support ProgramsCell: 317-619-5869Jeannie ShreveWorkplace SupportOffice: (317) 867-8687Cell: (317) 450-5634Parent contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 407-8182
Enrollment and Billing
Office: (317) 867-8017