This overview is designed to introduce you to the health, welfare, and retirement savings plans offered at WWS.
We are self-insured and Anthem administers our health and vision plans. Our dental is provider through Delta Dental.
• Medical plans are Anthem Blue Access PPO plan, HDHP 1 or HDHP 2
• Delta Dental PPO and Premier plans. Bother a considered in-network
• Blue View Vision -Anthem
• Basic Term Life Insurance provided by Cigna
• Long Term Disability provided by Cigna
• Retirement Plan provided by Valic & Lincoln Financial
• Flexible Spending Accounts and optional benefits provided by American Fidelity
HOW TO ENROLL
All full-time employees working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for benefits. You must enroll within 31 days of your hire date. Coverage begins on the first day of the month following the deduction of one month's premium and receipt of the required enrollment forms. All other benefits are effective on the first day of the month following your hire date.
CHANGING YOUR MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION COVERAGE
The choices you make for health coverage remain in effect until the next annual open enrollment. However, if you experience a qualified change in status, you have 30 days to report it in writing by contacting the Benefits Coordinator. A "life-changing event" or qualified changes in status include:
• Birth or adoption of a child
• Death of a dependent spouse or child
• Loss of other group health care coverage through job change/loss
ELIGIBILITY FOR DEPENDENTS
You may also elect medical and/or dental or vision coverage for your eligible dependents: Your legal spouse and your dependent children up to age 26.
EXTENSION OF ELIGIBLE CHILD COVERAGE to AGE 26
In accordance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) of 2010, the definition of eligible individuals under our medical, dental and vision plans has been changed to include children under age 26, regardless of marital status, financial dependence status and full-time student status. The definition of Disabled Adult Child has not changed.
Children are considered eligible for coverage if they are your natural children, stepchildren, legally adopted children, children placed with you for adoption or children for whom you are legal guardian.