Effective April 1, 2009, Westfield Washington Schools joined the Central Indiana Consortium (CIC).
The CIC was formed to offer candidates a single place to apply for a position in multiple districts. The consortium consists of the following districts:
- Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation
- Danville Community School Corporation
- Franklin Community School Corporation
- Metropolitan School District of Decatur Township
- Westfield Washington Schools
- Zionsville Community Schools
Your application will not be valid until you have completed the online application in its entirety and scanned the following attachments: resume, transcripts, teaching license, and three letters of recommendation. Your application materials will remain active for one year. To stay current, return to your application within a year of its creation and update information as necessary.
NOTE: If you are interested in substitute teaching or nursing positions, please click on either option under in the right column of this page.
For more information contact the district office at (317) 867-8000